“Content” means any materials displayed, transmitted or performed on the Web site (including, but not limited to text, photographs, images, video and audio records, user comments, messages, information, data, graphics, articles, software).
“Services” means the both paid and unpaid services provided by the Company through the Web site (including, but not limited memorial flowers, memorial music, tombstone, eternity seal and email services).
2. Use of the Content and Services
You hereby acknowledge that for correct use of the Web site it may be sometimes necessary to store some data to your system, otherwise the Web site may not function correctly. You are solely responsible for applying the appropriate setting of your browser and system.
Company may change, suspend or discontinue the availability of the Content or Services for any reason, at any time. Company may also impose limits on certain Content or Services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Web site without notice or liability.
3. User conduct
1. to create a memorial not dedicated to a single person, which is proven to be dead;
2. to abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Web site users;
3. to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Content that is infringing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party;
4. to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Content that is blasphemous or incites religious thread, or impersonates or falsely attributes material to any person or entity or discloses confidential or proprietary information of another person;
5. for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. If you are an international user, you agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content;
6. to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any Web site user;
7. to create or submit unwanted email ("Spam") to any other Web site users or any URL;
8. to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws);
9. to submit stories or comments linking to affiliate programs, multi-level marketing schemes, sites/blogs repurposing existing stories (source hops), or off-topic Content;
10. to advertise to, or solicit, any user to buy or sell any products or services;
11. to use the Web site for commercial purposes of any kind;
12. attempt to impersonate another user or person;
13. engage in any chain letters, contests, junk email, pyramid schemes, spamming, surveys or other duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
14. use any Company domain name as a pseudonymous return email address;
15. make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
16. access or use the Web site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any Company server or the networks connected to any Company server;
17. use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction methods in connection with the Web site.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Web site. Company reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
You warrant that you own all Content that you post, upload or link to the Web site. Upon notification and proof of copyright infringement to the Company, your memorial or a single photograph, video or audio record may be suspended or terminated.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Web site (the "Marks") are the property of the Company or third parties and are protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress, patent, trade secret, unfair competition, and other intellectual and proprietary rights (the "Intellectual Property Rights"). You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior consent of the Company or the third party that may own the Marks, except for the intelligence purposes and recommendation that is not likely to cause confusion. In particular, at no time you are entitled to alter or modify the Marks in any manner.
By submitting Content to the Web site (e.g. uploading photographs, video or audio records, written memories or discussion posts), you automatically grant to the Company unlimited and royalty-free right to store such Content.
The Web site may include, or third parties may provide, links to other sites or resources. Because the Company has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Company is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
6. International Access
This Web site can be accessed from countries around the world and may contain references to services and content that is not available in your country. These references do not imply that Company intends to announce such services or content in your country.
This Web site is controlled, operated and administered by the Company from its offices in the Czech Republic. Company make no representation that the Web site, Services or Content are appropriate or available for use at other locations outside the Czech Republic, and access to the Web site from jurisdictions where the Web site, Services or Content are illegal is prohibited. Company reserves the right to block access to the Web site, services or content by certain international users. If you access the Web site from a location outside the Czech Republic, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.